Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Chicago Update

I realized I have not blogged in over a month. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been adventuring, I swear. 

My lack of updates is due to the 12 hour work days. The bakery has moved to a new location that is much bigger and suites the needs of every employee. The freezers are bigger than my room. Each person has a large table to his or her self. We have four large mixers and four ovens. This space is a bakers dream. For reals. 

The holiday season at Vanille has been hectic, but I'm powering through the next 10 days. Almost every work day has been 12 hours. There have even been a couple of thirteen hour days. Somehow I'm still seeing Chicago.

***

For Christmas Eve, I made the short trek to Skokie to have dinner with Paul Hahn and his family. Cheesey potatoes rule. 

The snow melted last week, but I woke up to this beautiful site this morning. 



I plan to watch Futurama, eat Chinese, finish homework and pack my room. 


Merry Christmas and see you soon California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment