Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's Wedding Time!

As soon as class ended on Friday night, I packed my bag and tripled checked I had every thing for Andrea and Bobby's wedding... In case you are wondering, I didn't forget anything.
Ms. Paige drove me to Oakland train station at 5 am so I could be on the first train out of the station. This train was completely full by the third stop.
And it was an hour late.
Tim picked me up at the train station, drove me to one of the bridesmaid's house. Taryn met me there to do my hair and make up (which was rad!)
I made it to the wedding venue just in time for a couple of pictures and to get the run down on how I was to walk down the isle.

The wedding was beautiful! I am so thankful I was asked to be apart of such an amazing event. 
I drank and danced my ass off.
I also vaguely remember this happening


No comments:

Post a Comment