Saturday, September 7, 2013

Home for the Next Four Months

Hello Chicago!


I have officially been living in Chicago for 11 days. So far so good. 

I bought a nice commuter bike that I use every day. I ride to work, Target, the grocery store and just around town town to see the buildings. 

My new ride. 

Did I mention the buildings here are amazing?


The outside of the building I live in. 

Subway was kind enough to supply me with my first meal in Chicago.


A seating area in the living room. 

The living room

Entertainment center in the living room and my room to the right

My bed, which pretty much takes up my entire room.

My very organized closet.

The dining room.

The one and only bathroom.

Kitchen!

Kitchen. 

The lovely patio. 

Our view of the neighborhood. 
I had two days off this week, but I didn't do too much. I started my second work week today, which went really well. I even got off 45 minutes early. 

The 5 am shift is working out well for me. I get to explore the city after work and get my errands done. Oh, I'm so productive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment